Topic of the Week
Fashion Statement: Fashion Do's and Don'ts at Work
All it takes is one hot day to throw your comfortable routine into a tizzy. I've got four strategies to help you sort it all out.
Blog of the Week
Labor Department wants to reward financial advisors at the expense of consumers
The Labor Department would like to delay a rule that would require financial advisors to act in the best interest of their customers and their retirement accounts.
Thought for the Week
"For I can raise no money by vile means."
List of the Week
Lax With Laptops: Computer Insecurity
- 9% of workers have downloaded a virus on their computer at work.
- 18% of workers have opened an attachment or clicked on a link from a sender they didn't know.
- 18% have looked at a website that they knew wasn't secure while at work.
Top Five News Headlines
- Women Should Not Have to Choose Between Employment and Safety: In Garment Factories They Do
- Here’s Another Way Working Mothers Are Penalized
- The Persistent Problem of Gender Inequality
- Wells Fargo Scandal Helps Consumer Advocates in CFPB Rule Fight
- Why the First Amendment won’t protect Charlottesville white supremacists from being fired